What We Believe
During the pastorate of Mr George Murrell (1843-1861) the Gospel Standard Articles of Faith were adopted by the church. These were re-affirmed with the additional Articles 32-35 in 1888. In the pastorate of Mr. K. F. T. Matrunola, they were again affirmed by unanimous decision of the chuch in January 1991.
Articles of Faith drawn up in 1967 are retained as a more concise statement of the church's faith and practice.